Clungene Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (For Nasal Self Testing) - 30 Tests (6 Boxes)
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay based on the principle of double antibody sandwich technology. The SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein monoclonal antibody conjugated with colored microparticles is used as a detector and sprayed onto the conjugation pad.
During the test, the SARS-CoV-2 antigen in the sample interacts with the SARS-CoV-2 antibody, which is conjugated with colored microparticles, creating an antigen-antibody-labeled complex. This complex migrates via capillary action on the membrane to the test line, where it is captured by the pre-coated monoclonal SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antibody.
- Clinical Sensitivity: Very High Sensitivity
- Comprehensive instructions included
- Get Results at 15-20 Minutes
- COVID-19 rapid antigen test for unsupervised testing in the home
- Easy to use
- Expiry Date November 2024
- Set consisting of
- 5 test cassettes
- 5 swabs
- 5 extraction tubes
- 5 buffer ampoules
- 1 instruction manual
- A colored test line (T) would be visible in the result window if SARS-CoV-2 antigens are present in the sample.
- The absence of the T-line indicates a negative result.
- The control line (C) is used as a procedural control and should always be displayed when the test procedure is being carried out properly.
- File number of the special approval of the BfArM 5640S 168/21
- Sensitivity: 91.4% - 97.5%
- Specificity: 95.0% - 99.4%
- Please refer to attached pdf for instruction on how to use test
- The Complete Guardian