ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY FOR MEDCART.COM.AU
1) This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) sets out the terms under which you may access and use Medcart.com.au (the "Marketplace"). By accessing or using the Marketplace, you confirm that you accept the AUP and that you agree to comply with it.
Compliance with Laws
2) You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Marketplace. This includes laws and regulations related to the sale and distribution of medical supplies and pharmacy goods in Australia.
3) You must not use the Marketplace to engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activities, or to promote or facilitate such activities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Selling or distributing counterfeit or fake products
- Selling or distributing products that are expired or past their expiration date
- Selling or distributing products that are misbranded or not labeled correctly
- Selling or distributing products that are counterfeit or not authorized for sale in Australia
- Selling or distributing products that you are not licensed to sell
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4) You must not use the Marketplace to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or to promote or facilitate such conduct. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using the marketplace to stalk, harass or threaten other users
- Using the marketplace to promote hate speech or discrimination
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5) If you come across any violations of this AUP, please report it to Medcart's customer service team. If you have any concerns about any product or listing, please contact the customer service team immediately. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) If we determine that you have violated this AUP or any other agreements or policies we have with you, we may take action to protect the Marketplace and its users. This may include, but is not limited to: * Removing or disabling access to your account * Removing or disabling access to any content or products you have posted * Temporarily or permanently banning you from accessing the Marketplace * Taking legal action against you
Changes to the AUP
7) We may make changes to this AUP from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the revised AUP on the Marketplace and update the "Last Updated" date at the top of the page. Your continued use of the Marketplace following any changes means that you accept the AUP as modified. This AUP is effective as of the date of its posting and will remain in effect until modified or terminated by us.