When a transaction is fulfilled, a buyer agrees to pay the seller for the goods they purchased through MedCart. If problems arise, e.g., ‘Item was not received, a faulty item, the item received does not match to what the buyer ordered’, MedCart will facilitate a case so buyers can get a full refund or replacement. Buyer Safeguard is a policy made to protect and ensure the buyer is covered if something goes wrong during the transaction. Below is a useful guide to Buyer Safeguard Policy, covering what it is and what it does and does not cover. This guide will help you understand the policy better and ultimately help you shop safely online.
What does Buyer Safeguard cover?
- The buyer did not receive the items they ordered
- The buyer claimed that the item was faulty or broken
- The buyer received a different item from what she/he ordered
- The buyer claims some missing items
The usual end result of these scenarios is a refund or replacement. The buyer is welcome to communicate with the seller to inform them of the situation, but we encourage buyers to open a Resolution Case to document everything and ensure the resolution is provided in a timely manner for both parties.
When is the buyer covered by Buyer Safeguard Policy?
- Made the purchase through the MedCart Site
- Paid the seller through the accepted payment method
- If the buyer’s claim is one of the accepted reasons
When is the buyer NOT covered by Buyer Safeguard Policy?
- If the item purchased arrived in a respectable time frame and isn’t different from the product description
- If a buyer claims that he did not receive the item, but the seller can provide evidence that the item was delivered to the correct address
- Meet-in-person transactions
- Purchases made outside the MedCart Site
Aside from these scenarios and to ensure our buyers' satisfaction, here are other reports you can escalate to MedCart Customer Support:
Unresponsive Sellers In every transaction, it can’t be helped that at some point we’ll have questions or concerns for the sellers. They are responsible for answering your queries and concerns before, during, and after-transaction periods to give you updates and more information about the purchase if needed. If the seller does not respond to your questions or concerns within 3 business days, you can report them to MedCart Customer Support.
Delayed Orders We understand when items get delayed because of several unforeseen events and even sellers are not always able to prevent them. However, it is our sellers' responsibility to communicate with buyers promptly about it.
How can a buyer create a case? Generally, we allow buyers to give our Customer Support a call to escalate a case relating to any transaction. But you can also lodge one using our Site through Contact Us.
Tips for MedCart Buyers
- Never take a conversation or transaction off the MedCart Site
- Read the product description and item details
- Consider the seller’s rating
All throughout the transaction, we assure our buyers and sellers that MedCart will always jump in if necessary. Although we are not considered a party during the transaction, it is our ultimate goal to make sure you are satisfied with your experience with us.